Maintaining a clean and well-kept home is best to create a comfortable and healthy living environment. Routine maintenance cleaning services are helpful, but occasionally, your property needs a more thorough cleaning. This is where deep cleaning comes in. It involves detailed and intensive home cleaning, targeting areas often overlooked during routine cleaning.
One of the busiest rooms in a house is the kitchen. Thus, over time, grease, dirt, and food debris tend to build. Pay close attention to the following areas when deep cleaning:
- Oven and stove: Remove the burners, knobs, and grates from the oven and stove and thoroughly clean them. Clean the racks and broiler pan as well as the interior of the oven.
- Refrigerator: Empty the fridge and freezer, and clean the interior, shelves, and drawers. Remember to clean the condenser coils and the back of the fridge.
- Cabinets and drawers: Remove all items from the cabinets and drawers, and clean the interiors, exteriors, and handles.
- Sink and faucet: Clean the sink and faucet thoroughly, paying attention to stains, limescale, and grime.
- Countertops and backsplash: Wipe down countertops and backsplash, and clean any stains or spills.
- Exhaust fan and hood: Remove the filter, clean it thoroughly, and wipe down the fan and hood.
The bathroom is another home area that requires deep cleaning to eliminate germs, mold, and mildew. During a deep cleaning, focus on the following tasks:
- Toilet: Clean the toilet bowl, seat, lid, and base. Remember to clean the tank and flush handle.
- Shower and bathtub: Remove soap scum, mold, and mildew from the tiles, grout, showerhead, and fixtures. Clean the bathtub, including the drain and overflow.
- Sink and vanity: Clean the sink, faucet, and vanity thoroughly, including the drawers and cabinets.
- Mirror: Clean the mirror with a streak-free glass cleaner.
- Exhaust fan: Remove the cover, clean it, and wipe down the fan blades.
Bedrooms and Living Areas
Your home’s bedrooms and living spaces must be clean to maintain a clean and healthy living environment. During a deep cleaning, consider the following tasks:
- Furniture: Vacuum and steam clean sofas, chairs, carpets, and rugs. Clean and polish the wooden furniture, including tables, dressers, and nightstands.
- Curtains and blinds: Dust and clean curtains, blinds, and window sills.
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures: Remove dust and cobwebs from ceiling fans and light fixtures, and clean the blades and covers.
- Baseboards and crown molding: Wipe down baseboards and crown molding to remove dust and dirt.
- Windows: Clean the windows, frames, and tracks, both inside and outside.
Deep cleaning also involves paying attention to other areas of your home often overlooked during routine cleaning. Remember to add the following to your deep-cleaning home checklist:
- Doors and handles
- Light switches and outlets
- Vents and registers
- Carpets and rugs
- Laundry room
- Outdoor areas
After completing the tasks on your deep cleaning home checklist, it is crucial to add some final touches to give your home a fresh and polished look. Consider the following functions:
- Air freshening
- Polishing faucets, fixtures, mirrors, and other surfaces to make them shine
- Maintenance check
Hire Deluxe Cleaning Services for A Sparkling Home
Thorough deep cleaning can take time and effort, but the results are worthwhile. There will not be any concealed filth or germs, and your home will smell fresh and clean. However, if you are short on time, energy, or expertise, consider hiring professional deluxe cleaning services. Professional cleaners have the experience, equipment, and knowledge to deep clean your home efficiently and effectively, saving you time and ensuring a sparkling result.